Kitchen and Bath Remodel Services
Our Full Remodel Process
SRB Signature Kitchens and Baths is a full-service, one-stop shopping design center. We have over 25+ years’ experience in this industry. We have general contractors on staff and all of our subcontractors are fully licensed and insured.
Sales and Planning
- What you expect of your contractor, including quality of workmanship as well as experience
- The reasons and or purposes for considering your remodeling project
- Your desired timeframe, including start and completion dates
- The project and product style and/or design you are looking for
- Important things we need to know about you and your family
- What you have set aside as a budget for your project, or
- What you should expect the budget range to be
- How and when you plan to make project related decisions
- A project budget with pricing based on past similar projects completed by SRB.
- Preliminary design layout
- Pictures of product selections
- Finalized design layout of your project
- Schedule subs to go out to project for accurate cost estimates as needed
- Assist you with final product selections using the SRB Showroom and SRB approved vendors
- Updated Material Order Confirmation form
- Updated Product Selections Pictures
- MA Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) compliant contract including scope of work, materials to be used, total price, progress payment schedule and project schedule
At SRB we have a defined and organized process for completing the renovations at your home. As part of this process there will be several meetings you will be required to attend and participate in. These will be scheduled in advance so all parties will be involved and can remain informed throughout the process.
- Our typical working hours
- Dumpster and equipment locations
- Product staging areas
- Parking locations
- The project schedule
- Any concerns you or our Lead Carpenter may have as we enter into this phase of the project together
On completion of the Pre-completion Quality Control Checklist items your project will be considered substantially complete, your project warrantee will begin, and final payment will become due.
We trust that you will be happy with the end results and if so will tell friends, family, and neighbors how great it was to work with us!
Log onto our website and share a testimonial, or share a picture on our Facebook page and spread the word – we will greatly appreciate it!
Are you looking for full remodeling services?
Do you have your own builder with or without plans?
Are you a DIY homeowner looking for products?
Request an Appointment